Good News! 6/8/20 -
We are now entering Phase 2.
Facials and face waxing can now be booked in addition to massage.
My online booking system is current but feel free to reach out to me if you are unable to find a suitable time.
Stay Healthy and Be Well my friends.
I will be open for massage June 1st. This is phase 1 of opening and I will keep you informed as I get updates on phase 2.
- When you come in to the studio it is State requirement that you wear a protective face covering and keep it on during your service.
- Please arrive at the time of your session and I will text you when your room is ready. The waiting area will not be available should you arrive early.
- Please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer provided before and after your service.
- Services are limited due to the mandated face coverings - no facials at this time.
- For contactless payment please consider pre paying online or buying a discounted package.
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID -19 please cancel your session.
I am very excited to see you and help you feel better. If you have questions or concerns please feel free to connect with me. I have implemented many new health and sanitation updates to provide the safest environment as required by the State and CDC.
In the meantime stay healthy!
With love and gratitude to you all.
Jayne, Bodyworks Studio.
Thursday May 14th 2020 - COVID-19 update.
While some businesses are opening may 18th all massage/salons will be opening June 1st. I am ready to see you. I am creating the safest environment possible and will keep you posted on how this may affect your appointment once we hear the final State and National guidelines. in order for me to stay well I need you to stay at home if you have recently been sick, are feeling sick or have been around someone with Corona Virus.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. I appreciate your support during this time.
Tuesday May 5th 2020
Please note due to Govenor Walz's extended mandated closure I will not be taking any appointments until June 1st. Currently we are closed until May 18th and if the "Stay at home" order is extended I will be moving May appointments. Thank you for your understanding. In the meantime feel free to reach out to me with any questions that you have. I am here to help you.
Phytomer and Jayne Nemeth Bodyworks Studio want to help you with your “at home spa experience” by shipping products right to your door! When you place an order on Phytomer’s web site using the referral spa code SPA14424, you will receive a free introductory sample set. Orders of $100 or more receive free ground shipping within the continental United States. For orders of $250.00 or more when using the referral code, receive a FREE skin specific starter kit valued at $69.50 which contains 4 travel size products and 2 samples in a cosmetic bag. When ordering $250 or more specify in the comments of your order which skin specific starter kit you would like to receive. Choose from Soothing, Age Solution, Purifying, Hydrating, or CityLife Anti-Pollution.*
*Offer valid while supplies last.
To place your order and receive a FREE introductory sample set or a FREE skin specific starter kit:
• Log onto https://www.PhytomerUSA.com/
• Choose the product(s) and ADD TO CART and PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
• You will then register or check out as a guest. Enter shipping information.
• When you view your cart, you will be asked to CHOOSE YOUR DELIVERY METHOD, choose HOME DELIVERY.
• A drop down window will open to verify your information (or change it). In this section you will see REFERRAL SPA CODE. This is where you will enter [SPA CODE].
• Proceed to PAYMENT.
Best wishes and much love,
Monday April 27th 2020.
I hope you are well. I miss you and my craft but I am getting updates and messages from many of you which brightens my day. Currently we are waiting to hear from Minnesota Board of Cosmetology for additional guidance in an effort to keep you and our team safe. Governor Walz may change the start date but we are still shooting for May 4th. If I can provide assistance in the meantime please reach out. I am very willing to provide home care recommendations.
With love and gratitude,
Updates on our fight to Flatten The Curve -
Currently the return to work date as outlined by Minnesota State is May 4th 2020. I will keep you posted of updates on this page as I receive information. I appreciate your patience and commitment. In the meantime stay strong. We are better together.
Sending you and your family much love,
I received an email from the Minnesota Board Of Cosmetology tonight and all salons, spas and bodywork studios are on a mandatory closure until March 27th 2020. All appointments will be canceled until that time for the safety of our team and clients,
we are so sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to serving you again soon. Until then rest up, hydrate and hunker down. Shelter In Place. With love and gratitude.